Field of activity
Production of the stands 90.10.-CUBE
Production of the 90.10.-MODULEs
90.10. Logistics Center, Neuwied
The special feature of the process developped by 90.10. is that the modules made for the generation of the quantum energy* field, do not either require electricity nor their performance or intensity diminish over time. In addition, all modules are made of recycled material, which can also be reused 100 percent again. Our technology thus protects the earth’s resources and leaves no waste.
Who we are:
The 90.10., Inc. is, as the name implies, a corporation. The corporation was founded on October 7, 2009. The corporation is exclusively owned by private shareholders. All shareholders have committed themselves in writting to renounce to dividends as well as to other profit distribution, in favor of a good cause. To be a shareholder of 90.10. represents, therefore, only a symbolic value. The funds generated by the sale of shares are used, for the most part, for research and development.
Extract from an interview with company founder, Oliver Schacke:
Why is the company name composed by two digits?
With the system behind the quantum-physical product refinement, we want to set a worldwide benchmark. As soon as all financing commitments are met and we generate significant profits, we will give 90 percent of the benefits to aid organizations and aid projects. The 90.10. company will not decide what projects will help, but our customers. We do not want to interfere in that: this is the main priority of our company policy! The remaining 10 percent will stay in the company. The name 90.10. transmits this message clearly and unambiguously outwards.
Why was Switzerland chosen for our headquarters?
We will have international representation in many countries and will unite people from all over the world. With regard to our mission as an aid project, it is important that our clients and users can also trust us to distribute the funds according to their wishes. Religion, provenance and political ideology: none of this is important to us. Therefore, it is crucial – in my opinion – to have our headquarters in a country considered by the world as neutral and legally safe.